Nutrient Percentage per Volume
|Soluble Calcium (Ca)
Urea, Ammonium Nitrate, Calcium Nitrate, Proprietary Plant Extracts and Liquid Fermentation Products that Contain Enzyme Precursors, Microbial Metabolites, Plant Hormones, Organic and Amino Acids, Glycosides, and Enzyme Stimulants.
Specific Gravity 1.32 • 1 U.S. Gallon = 11.02 lbs • pH: 1.0
Bio-Blend™ contains 15 plant-based proprietary amino acids, organic acids and complex polysaccharides combined with nitrogen and calcium for all soils. Bio Blend™ aids in water penetration, can function as a microbial substate, buffers salts, chelates soil nutrients, encourages root growth and biologically buffers toxic chemicals.
• Designed to stimulate microbial populations within the rhizosphere, to buffer salts with calcium, and to promote plant and microbial health.
• Specifically designed to be used with Carboplex™. Bio Blend™ stimulates the rhizosphere and Carboplex™ provides a food source.
• Will increase nutrient uptake by turf and may promote decomposition of the thatch layer as a result of increased microbial activity.
• Enhancing nutrient uptake can increase tolerance to midsummer stress.
• Will enhance the establishment of seedlings.
In addition to the General Application Guidelines, use the following specific guidelines for this product:
• Bio Blend™ is a root stimulator and should be mixed with Carboplex™ according to the listed application rate (below) to be watered in to balance soil and rhizospheric health.
Apply 3-6 fl. oz. of Bio Blend™ in 2 gallons or more of water per 1000 ft² to penetrate soil surface.
Repeat application 4-8 times per year.
• WHEN APPLIED WITH CARBOPLEX:
Apply 3 fl. oz. per 1000 ft² Bio Blend™ with the applicable Carboplex™ rate and water within 24 hours.
• IRRIGATION APPLICATION:
Inject 3-6 fl. oz. per 1000 ft² 4-8 times per year during water cycle.
When used together with Carboplex, Bio-Blend is designed to increase microbial activity, maximize soil nutrient solubility, and increase rooting. The simple sugars contained in this combination provide microbial substrate and also are available for plant use. The addition of 10% N and 5% Ca provide added nutritional value and improved soil structure.